Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Arvada vs. Merryweather

1. Arvada High school is different from Merryweather High School. Its so different because all the cliques/clans are worse, I guess you could say. At Arvada High there are many types of different cliques, there are the juggalos, the preps, the cheerleaders, the skaters, the jocks, the class clowns, the "gangs", the bad kids, the goths, the emos, and so on. In every school there are always going to be clans.

2. Those two schools are different mostly because of the clan types. I gave some examples above of our clans here but at Merryweather they have the jocks, country clubbers, idiot savants, cheerleaders, human waste, euro-trash, future fascist of America, The Martha's, and so on. That school has some of the same clans as we do but most of them are fairly good, like the Martha's. Here people think that they are more bad a** then they actually are. Its gets a lot of people pissed off because if you look at somebody wrong here you know you are getting in a fight after school.

3. At Merryweather people see themselves as other peoples identities. They see someone that they think is cool and try to or start acting like them. Its pretty much like our school. That's another similarity between our school and their school.

4. Belonging to one of the clans is so important to Heather because it makes her feel like she fits in. Heather likes being in a clan because she feels she had friends. Being in a clan isn't important because she has officially labeled herself as an outcast. It's not that she doesn't want friends, its that she cant open up enough to have a true one.

5. My identity is a couple different things. I don't want to sound conceded but I guess I am pretty popular. I am a juggalo but I'm not a b**ch, well... unless you push me hard enough to get to that point. I guess i fit in with all of the clans because I don't judge anybody without getting to know them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment